Hilton Mierau Award of Excellence in Off-Campus Learning
The Hilton Mierau Award of Excellence in Off-Campus Learning recognizes two outstanding Off-Campus Coordinators each year, in both Northern and Southern Alberta.
Recipients of this award are honoured at CAREERS' annual Celebration of Excellence, and will receive a $250 scholarship to award to present to an eligible* graduating student in a CAREERS program at their school.
*The student recipient must be able to provide proof of registration in an approved post secondary training program leading to certification in a trade, technical ocupation and/or health care field, in order to receive the scholarship funds.
If your school's Off-Campus Coordinator is a champion of off-campus programs and inspires students to explore careers, demonstrates innovation in promoting programs, and know the industries involved inside and out, please consider nominating him or her for this award.
*2013 Nominations Now Open!*
How to Nominate
- Download the Nomination Package.
- Complete the nomination and consent forms.
- Include a statement explaining why you are nominating this individual
- Gather and provide one (1) letter of support from either:
- Student and/or Parent
- School Administrator (Principal, Vice-Principal, Off-Campus Coordinator)
- Employer (Supervisor or Manager)
- Submit all nomination documents to email@example.com by April 18, 2013
If you have any questions, please contact:
Amanda Lathrop, Marketing & Communications Coordinator