The Eric Newell 'Kidz in Careers' Golf Classic
SAVE THE DATE: July 5, 2018
The 9th Annual Eric Newell 'Kidz in Careers' Golf Classic - Heritage Pointe Golf Club, Calgary, AB
Introducing students to great career options in high school motivates them to stay in school, engage in learning, grow their skills, expands their opportunities and ultimately creates communities with a large and diverse skilled workforce enhancing economic stability and prosperity. When youth succeed, we all succeed.
Join us for a day of golf in support of CAREERS: The Next Generation Foundation - helping Alberta youth on their path to rewarding careers.
CAREERS is poised to adapt and innovate to ensure that youth today and tomorrow have a promising future. CAREERS connects learning to earning through career AWARENESS, EXPLORATION and EXPERIENCE opportunities, helping youth discover career passion in trades, technologies, health and occupations in high demand.
- 43,026 students were reached at CAREER fairs and school presentations
- 695 young people took part in exploration camps and
- 1,347 students gained experience through paid internships with 784 employers
Funds raised from the Eric Newell ‘Kidz in Careers’ Golf Classic go directly to support student programming, including specialized opportunities in the Indigenous Youth Career Pathways and Young Women in Trades programs.
You can make a definite and immediate impact:
- Sponsor – promote your company and connect to clients and customers
- Play in the tournament – network with key industry leaders and enjoy a fun day of golf
- Make a donation - great exposure for your business at the event and silent auction
You can change the future for YOUTH!
Thank you for supporting youth today for a skilled workforce tomorrow!
For a full list for our 2017 'Kidz in CAREERS' Golf Classic sponsors and donors, click here.
Questions? Contact Ericka Folk [email protected] or 780-930-2518